FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
184 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I recently updated to RUTX_R_00.07.02.4 firmware.  While many things have improved, bridge mode is still unstable.  I have Internet connectivity for maybe 30 seconds before my Asus RT-AX58U router loses WAN connectivity, complaining about a DHCP issue - "Your ISP's DHCP is not functioning properly", changing to "Cable disconnected" when the RUTX14 goes away - (crashes somehow?).  NAT works just fine.

I have tried changing many settings, MAC cloning, and even disabled IPv6 for the modem interface and Asus router just to reduce the room for incompatibility.

Is this a known problem?  Some steps worth trying?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Does the router itself maintain mobile connectivity?

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Since the router operates in bridge mode, you might need to set a static IP on your PC to access it.

Best regards,