FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
130 views 1 comments
by anonymous
The device worked fine for many weeks. Then I changed once the access to Internet from Mobile to WiFi (actually it was set to main = WAN, switch over to Mobile initially, which worked over weeks). Also the access via WiFi worked well, but after changing back to the old configuaration my notebook is losing connection to the device via WLan frequently. Nothing was changed on the notebook, updates were halted for the past weeks.

Any reason for this strange behavior ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

First could you explain in more detail what exactly have you changed?

Next, I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

meanwhile I have reset the router, and loaded via bootloader the latets 6 Version Firmware - everything seems to work stable again.

The changes I had done before problem occurred were only to switch from Internet access (WAN) via Mobile to WiFi, and then back. This should normally not cause any problems, but obviously it disturbed the router completely. Not having the possiblity to reset with bootloader whilst underway with the boat it is quite disturbing.