FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
315 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

EDIT: Solved by two reboots after update RUTX_R_00.07.02.4

I have a strange issue and have not found another thread with same symptoms.

If the unit loses power, it reboots but with wifi turned off, ne led (2.5/5GHz leds are off). 

I cannot turn the interfaces on again. Only fix it to press reset for 10 seconds to restore user configuration.

Firmware version

RUTX_R_00.07.02.4

Firmware build date

2022-07-19 13:02:30

Internal modem firmware version

EG06ELAR04A04M4G

Kernel version

Is this a known problem somewhere ? Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

What you have described is not a known issue. 

Does the wireless section disappear from the WebUI or it simply does not turn on?

It would be helpful if you could send a troubleshoot file after device boots with the wireless interface disabled. The logs in the file may indicate the issue. 

To generate a troubleshoot file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello,

The section is still here but no matter what you do you can't get the wireless on. I had the issue 1 month ago on the previous power outage, yesterday I jumped straight to restore config when it rebooted without wifi again.

I have uploaded 2 troubleshoot files, I spent some time trying to figure out if it was a misconfiguration on my side. I have not generated a TS file with wifi off (we only have 1 computer with a rj45 connector, ethernet is use for the boat instruments, map sharing & rada ) but should be able to if it helps.
by anonymous

In both files wireless interfaces are enabled.

The odd behavior indicated is a single device, apparently from Nintendo, which gets connected and is disconnected seconds after being issued with an IP. For this, try to disable Disassociate On Low Acknowledgement option in wireless interface configuration window, Advanced settings tab.

Other than that, the troubleshoot after reboot with WiFi turned off is needed.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Please accept my apologies .... Can't reproduce anymore since second reboot after last update ... Will reopen if the issue arise again.

Many thanks for your support.