FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
159 views 1 comments
by anonymous

My RUT950 is on FW 7.02.4

When trying to send a test email for event reporting I get:

{"req":["vuci.services.eventsreporting","send_mail",{"event":"Signal strength","message":"Device name - %rn; Event type - %et; Event text - %ex; Time stamp - %ts","subject":"OURPlab Signal","recMail":["my@emailaddress.com"],"group":"RUT950OURPlab"}],"error":{"code":-32000,"message":"Object not found"}}

Which object is it that it can't find? 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

It would be great if you could replicate the issue, then access the router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me.

Logs in this file will help to answer what causes this issue.

Thank you in advance.

by anonymous
There is no option to upload a file in a follow up comment, the only thing I could find is to EDIT my original question, where I could upload the file. Hope you can access my upload.

EDIT: I didn't realise at first that the log don't go back very far. Problem now replicated, and fresh Troubleshooting log uploaded.

Thanks