FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
175 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hallo, mein Rut240 fährt sich normal hoch und findet eine Verbindung. Auf dem Dashbord für den Router ist alles okay aber sobald ich mit einem Gerät z.b ein Video schau oder im Browser was suche hat er plötzlich keine Verbindung mehr und fängt an wieder zu suchen. Nach 1 Minute hat er auch wieder eine Verbindung und dann das gleiche wieder von vorne…

Ich habe bereits zurückgesetzt, auf Werkseinstellungen ich weiß nicht mehr weiter…

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hey thank you, i added the troubleshoot file. The problem is that the Router start every 2 min new or disconnect to an Mobile signal... I load a new Firmware and old nothing change... I dont know what i can do.
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs you have provided only show a couple of minutes of events, and the device only manages to establish successful data connection within this time frame. 

Aside from that, a couple of suggestions:

First, update the device to the latest RUT2_R_00.07.02.6 firmware.

Next, disable Auto APN and enter your provider's APN manually by editing mobile interface settings in the router's WebUI Network -> Interfaces section.

Check if both antennas are screwed properly.

Try to change router's location, as some of the signal quality indicators are on the poor side.

Best regards,