FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
158 views 1 comments
by anonymous
My RUT950 has 2 problems:
1) After upgrade I can't log-in (wrong password) to the device and I have to reload user's default configuration to log-in - it happened recently after upgrading to RUT9_R_00.07.02.4 and one week later to RUT9_R_00.07.02.5
2) I can't restore the device from a backup done a minute earlier on this device - I get an error message that backup is not compatible with my HW

Any idea why does it work like that?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do the described issues apply to a single device or are there more units?

Regarding the first one, have you tried to check if you can access the router via SSH?

Do you have remote access via SSH/HTTP(S) enabled?

Are you not able to restore from backup after resetting the device to factory defaults or after firmware upgrade?

Did you upgrade with the Keep setting on?

Could you replicate the second issue and attach a troubleshoot file to your question. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators

Best regards,

by anonymous
So far, this problem relates to 1 device only. I have upgraded second RUT950 without any problems. I will upgrade my RUTX14 later today.

I haven't checked if I could restore from backup after resetting to factory defaults. I have quite a complicated configuration and I do not want to risk that I will have to put it manually again :)

I always upgrade with keep settings on.

I do not have remote access to the device. Anyhow it is on a mobile network behind operator's NAT and without public IP.