FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,508 views 5 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I had a router (serial 1100231997) registered to the "coheat" RMS account. I de-registered this device from this account.

We have transferred this to a client with "PinnacleTeltonika" RMS account. I tried to re-register this device BUT it is not showing as active.

Is there anything else that I need to do for this transfer to work? The router has internet access and is set to use RMS.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Monitoring for this device was disabled. You can enable it from the Licenses → Device Monitoring page:

It will then take some time for the device to connect. The exact time will depend on the firmware version used in your device. Newer firmwares use a different protocol and connection logic to connect to RMS. It will attempt to connect more frequently if you upgrade to the latest version. Firmwares for RUT9xx devices can be downloaded from here.

Best answer
by anonymous
Ah! Thanks!

I didn't think to check this.

I think in a previous version of the portal when devices were added they were automatically set for monitoring to be enabled. It would be useful if they did this. :-)
by anonymous
Hi,

Are there any other reasons that this device might not show as active?

When on site it shows as "connected" to the RMS but in the portal it is still showing as having never connected.
by anonymous
The license is active.
by anonymous

Hi,

Could I get some more support on this please? This device is still not showing as being monitored in RMS:

What can I check?

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Does account "PinnacleTeltonika" has available/unused licenses? If yes, then check is monitoring on in Licences -> Device monitoring.
by anonymous
Yes, it has available licenses and monitoring is enabled. But it is not connected to RMS, so there's most likely an issue on the side of the device.

Can you check whether the devices have an Internet connection? Which firmware version are the devices using?