FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,148 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Hello All,

I bought RUT500 two years ago and it has been working perfectly fine until now. Recently my mum and dad started complaining that the internet no longer stable and most of the time does not work (the router is installed in Ukraine and provides 3G connection using local operator). I was able to get tech support file from it and here is the output:

system.log

Below my router details:

From the sys logs it looks like the device complains about GSM Modem:

[GSM INFORMATION]

No modem found

Thank you,

Mykhaylo

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous
Hello,

Is the connection down all the time or just some of time?

If it can't connect at all, the modem may have broken down.
Best answer
by anonymous
Hello,

Thanks for coming back to me. The connection is flapping. l have two routers using the same provider and running the same firmware. It just this one that started playing up.

Just a side comment, l have tested other vendors (other 3/4G routers) and only these devices are impressed me the most (stable, reliable etc).

Thanks,

Mykhaylo
by
Did also a factory reset but the issue still persists. I have checked and the router is still under the warranty (less than 2 years old). Do you think it is possible to submit an RMA?
by anonymous
If the warranty is still valid, then yes, of course. You should contact your sales person for more information.
by anonymous
It is EoL product but I bought it before it became EoL. I will give a go, thanks!