FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
292 views 5 comments
by anonymous
After firmware update in my RUT240 from RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 to RUT2_R_00.07.02.6 the router behaves like software brick - all GSM range LEDs blinking every second in the same time and I'm unable to enter WebUI. DHCP doesn't work, wifi doesn't work. When I downgrade firmware through Bootloader menu to the previous fw RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6 router works fine again. So I am unable to upgrade fw to the new WebUI version RUT2_R_00.07.02.X. What could be a reason?

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

When you access the WebUI, could you check the Status -> Device section. Is the device information, such as a serial, MAC, batch number displayed properly, are there any unknown values?

Best regards,

by anonymous

It looks fine. Screen attached.

by anonymous

The screen is missing data.

Could you go to Services -> CLI, use root as a username and router's password to login, execute the command below and post a screenshot with the output.

• hexdump -C /dev/mtdblock1

Also, did this happen when updating straight to RUT2_R_00.07.02.6, or did you try other version?

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

by anonymous

It's all the same with each new WebUI firmaware RUT2_R_00.07.02.X.

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=9862101368190880563

by anonymous
Please send me a serial number of the device. We need to arrange a remote via Anydesk to restore a corrupted file within your device.
by anonymous
RUT24000E000

SN 1107318361