Since many possible reasons might be interfering with your camera connection, I would appreciate it if you can confirm and verify the following asked information:
1. You can ping the camera IP address from your router LAN interface or any other host connected to your RUTX12 LAN.
2. Check the routing table on your RUTX12, your server, and the other client.
3. Comment from which IP address you are currently trying to ping the camera IP address.
4. Discard any network overlap issues.
5. From your server, ping the IP camera and the RUTX12 tunnel interface.
6. Confirm you have created the CCD directory and your server can access the configured "iroute" statement.
7. Share your RUTX12 troubleshooting file to discard any possible misconfiguration on your OpenVPN or firewall zone rules.
8. If possible, share a network topology of your current scenario.
I will keep an eye on your comments.