FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
215 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Dear Support and Community,

I've got  a new RUTX09 recently, using SIM1 slot for the internet connection.

I've updated the firmware to RUTX_R_00.07.02.6  (and also tried RUTX_R_00.07.02.4 with the same results).

The modem is connected to the network, even the speed test shows D:33Mbps/U:22Mbps. However the webpages are loading too slow or not at all. 

Couple of times, the speed test didn't run at all. I have tried the factory resets for couple of times, the same results. 

The SIM card works in TRB140 gateway without any issues, as expected, in the same location. 

The troubleshooting file is attached. 

Any idea how to solve this?

Best regards,

Milos

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you check the following on TRB140 and compare it to the RUTX09 settings:

What LTE band does TRB connect to and does it match the one X09 connects to. If there is a mismatch, you can change the band following instructions here

What APN does the TRB receive, is it the same for X09? You can see APN in WebUI Network -> Interfaces.

Another solution is to update modem firmware. You can find instructions here. The current latest version is: EG06ELAR04A08M4G.

Best regards, 

by anonymous

Hello, 

I have updated the modem firmware, no change in the preformance. I also have tried the factory reset.

TRB140 connected to the same Cell ID and LTE band 20, see the picture below. It works fine. 

TRB140 vs RUTX09

TRB140 vs RUTX09

Could you advise anything else or I should start the warranty claim process with the supplier?

Regards,

Milos

by anonymous
If the above did not help, start the warranty claim process with the supplier.