FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
202 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

With Rut 955 it is possible to define default output state;

I am implementing new rut 956 now but after a reboot of the router the the output changes from originally open to closed causing our device to turn off after reboot. The device have to keeps running also after reboot of the router.

Can you help and implement this feature again in a next fw release?

Kind regards,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Which, firmware version are you using, as on the latest RUT9M_R_00.07.02.6 the output state remained high even after reboot.

However, if the issue persists in your case, I suggest to add the command changing the output state in System -> Custom scripts as soon as the router finishes booting.

For input/output control using CLI commands, please refer to this page Status from command line section.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hi,

I' am using RUT9M_R_00.07.02.6 on the device.

What should i add in the script?

Kind regards,

Geoffrey
by anonymous

Could you provide more details about your use case, which output causes issues, how to replicate your scenario?

Regarding the commands, it should be one of the following

• ubus call ioman.gpio.dout1 update '{"value":"1"}'
  • ubus call ioman.gpio.dout2 update '{"value":"1"}' 

by anonymous
Hi,

It is the relay output. This output need to remains 'open' after reboot.

So what should i use for that in the script?

Is it possible to implement the default state option in next fw release same to RUT 955 where this option is available.

Kind regards,