FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
162 views 2 comments
by anonymous
We got a recent shipment with RUT955 routers and all of them are showing an error when trying to add them to the RMS portal. As recommended on the crowd forum, I tried to reset the RMS setting via the CLI but which didn't work.

Would be really good to get a solution sooner.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Were the devices connected to the internet, when you executed SSH commands?

Are those new or used devices? Where did you order them from?

How many units did you receive?

Could you send me the serial numbers of devices in question in a private message, together with some proof that you really have them, such as a photograph, with serial numbers visible or a troubleshoot file?

Best regards,
by anonymous
I have sent you a private message.
by anonymous
Hello,

The devices are indeed registered in RMS, but, since their credits are expired, it is not possible to unregister them with the CLI  commands.

Would it be possible for you to contact your reseller and ask him to unregister those devices, if it has access to the right RMS account?

Otherwise, as requested in a previous message, please send some photos with device serial numbers visible or a couple troubleshoot files.

Best regards,