FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
112 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have several big files (3 Gb) to download and the router get "frozen" several times. Modem disconnected and CPU down to 0.

Of course after reboot everything is running again but the "freeze" comes again.

Could you have a look at the troubleshoot log ?

Thanks

Bernard

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs do not indicate any issues. 

However, there is quite a number of wireless clients connected to the device. Then there is one device under IP of 192.168.206.189, which spams DHCP requests every 3 seconds. I would assume, the router is simply unable to handle the load. However, to check this, I would suggest to, if possible, disable WiFi interface and connect the device you want to download the file to via ethernet cable and see if the router still freezes during the download. 

Otherwise, you could try to change the memory the logs are saved to Flash in System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and generate another troubleshoot file. This would save the logs even after device reboot, which might reveal some error messages before the “freeze“.

Best regards,