FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
159 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

after installing firmware version 07.02.06 on my RUTX09 with a Vodafone OneNumber SIM (same number as the mobile phone SIM), calls to the mobile get a "line busy" signal immediately. This happens if VoLTE is turned "off"; when turned "on", the mobile shows the caller for 1 second, but the line is dropped by the router. Checked 07.02.07 with the same result.

When the router is turned off, this does not happen. I downgraded to version 07.02.05 with VoLTE turned "off", and it works again - I can receive calls on the mobile.

How can I fix this with the newest firmware?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to generate troubleshoot files from both working 07.02.05 and 07.02.07 firmwares. First, make a few calls to replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot files from there.

Best regards,