FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
205 views 3 comments
by anonymous
So I have IPSec IKE0x2027 timout issues, turns out they match when ever this in the log.

daemon.notice wpa_supplicant[7424]: wlan0: WPA: Group rekeying completed with 5c:49:79:7e:1e:bf [GTK=CCMP]

This happes exactly every 20 minutes.

My uplink for the RUT is a wifi uplink.

How do I fix it or make it at least not so often?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Time interval for rekeying can be set in Network -> Wireless by editing interface settings in Advanced tab.

Best regards,

Best answer
by anonymous
sorry, i cant find anything that corelates to the time intervall of rekeying in

Netowrk->Wireless Advanced tab

I run legacy FW version: RUT9XX_R_00.06.09.2

Maybe thats why?
by anonymous

It indeed is. One thing you can try is to access the device via CLI or SSH and edit the wireless configuration file with a text editor vi by entering the following command:

• vi /etc/config/wireless

To start editing press letter i and add the following option at the end

• option wpa_group_rekey 'some_value_in_seconds'

Press Esc to finish editing and :wq to exit text editor. Reboot the device, it should overwrite wireless device configuration in /var/run/hostapd-phy0.conf. 

by anonymous
Awesome, I used other means to make it happen, but your help was highly apreciated, thanks man. Could have come to that conclusion my self, but I see Im so conditiond by stuff thats not just simple linux but rahter some botched up version of it and some properitary stuff.

how ever I did put the mentioned option into the "config wifi-device 'radio0'" section and not on the end of the file. becaus that would have been the iface section then.

I take it, this is not presistent, if I change something through the Web-UI I will have to redo it?