FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
261 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

i have a RUTX with external antennas in my camper and i want to connect to the wifi´s broadcasted on several camp sites.

Inside my camper i have no wifi signal from outside with my iphone, but with the RUTX11 the signal is great.

Actual i´m testing it with my wifi at home but i´ve given up.

Can anyone explain me how to receive the wifi singal and forward it to the inside of the camper?

Firmware is the newest: 7.02.7

Greetings

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

What is the router's firmware? 

If you are using an Old firmware version of RUTX11, I would highly recommend using bootloader menu you can find link below:

Bootloader

After you've done with the bootloader, you can update the firmware to the latest as you can find RUTX11 latest firmware link below:

RUTX11 Latest firmware

and make sure that you don't "keep the settings" ticked. 

Best Regards 

by anonymous
I did the update yesterday to the 7.02.7

is it really necessary to use this bootloader for the firmware update?

Doesn't this work via the normal update function like I did yesterday?
0 votes
by anonymous
Firmware is up to date. Can someone tell me how I can forward the WiFi signal? Or is that not possible with this device?
0 votes
by anonymous
No one has an idea how it works to extend a WiFi with the RUTX11?

No experts here in this forum?
by anonymous

You can try using one antenna connector of the RUTX11 to connect an external antenna, and the other to connect antenna from router's packaging to radiate wireless signal inside the van.

For the configuration part, instructions are provided in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGKWNqnZZ0.

Best regards,