FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
158 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Bonjour

Je veux utiliser un TRB140 pour :

- me  connecter à distance au server web d'un S71200.

- envoyer des SMS d'allerte

- faire des mises à jour du programme.

Est-ce possible?

existe t'il des supports de configuration?

Merci

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Me  connecter à distance au server web d'un S71200.

• There are several options:
    • Port Forward: link for configuration details.
    • VPN: link for available solutions;
    • Teltonika's Remote Management System (RMS): an example configuration video for remote PLC access.

Envoyer des SMS d'allerte.

• Not quite clear, what is your specific goal here, but TRB140 supports Post/Get, which can be configured to perform certain mobile related actions, such as sending SMS, via URL requests. For more details check this section.
  • The device can also send an SMS after some preconfigured events, using Events reporting feature.

Faire des mises à jour du programme.

• What program updates do you have in mind? Is it the TRB itself or the S71200?

Best regards,

by anonymous

Thank you for your answers.

• "Not quite clear, what is your specific goal here,... "
I would like to be able to send via sms a message in the case of allerte, these allertes are predefined in the CPU
  • What program updates do you have in mind? Is it the TRB itself or the S71200?

I would like to be able to access the CPU in order to load a TIA portal program remotely.

Best regards

by anonymous

This thread discusses about sending SMS from the S7 - 1200 to a Teltonika device, however, apparently, most of the configuration is performed on the PLC side, which I am unfamiliar with, but there seems to be enough information and reference links to get the idea.

From what I managed to find, to access the TIA portal remotely, your TRB140 would need to have a public IP and its LAN IP configured as a gateway.

Best regards,