FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
247 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hey,

i updated a rut 950 to firmware 00.07.02.7 and set up nordvpn as client.Then I made a mistake somewhere and could not connect. After that I have the router resetet. Now I can connect to the internet but when I login to the router I always get "Invalid username and/ or password! Please try again" I have tried all possibilities. None of them works.Can you tell me how to get back to the router screen?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Reset device using bootloader menu. Instructions are provided here.

Keep in mind that the highest firmware you can upgrade to is probably 06.09.2, but you will be able to proceed with further updates from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

I have tried all the possibilities.Either a password is requested again. (Neither the original nor mine is accepted) or the Teltonika page is not found.I simply cannot get to the bootloader menu.

Regards

by anonymous

You should not be prompted to enter any login credentials, when accessing bootloader menu. Make sure you have done the following as described:

• Unplug all cables from the router
  • Plug in one Ethernet cable for your computer into any LAN port
  • Press and hold the reset button
  • While holding the reset button, plug the power cable into the router. After you plug in the power cable, continue holding the button for another 4-8 seconds
  • Release the reset button
  • All ethernet LEDs will start blinking simultaneously. If that is not the case, repeat the steps again. 
  • In order to reach the router, you'll have to set up a static IP address that's in the 192.168.1.0/24 network on the device from which you are connected to the router.
  • When set your computer's IP, you should be able to reach the router's HTTP server. The address for firmware upgrade is 192.168.1.1/index.html.

Also, could you check if you have SSH access to the device? If you are using a Windows machine, download PuTTy client and try logging using these instructions. If you manage to login successfully, execute command firstboot to reset the router and try default logins again.

Can you confirm that the router itself is working properly, provides internet access to connected devices?