FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
168 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I want list of sensors which I can integrate with RUT955.

Please suggest me.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

There are a lot of different sensors, that could be used, depending on the use case. While I can not give you a list, I can explain different connectivity options. RUT955 supports only wired sensors. They could be connected to the device in different ways:

RS232 serial interface;

RS485 serial interface;

Directly, via input pins;

RUT955 has these input pins:

1 x digital dry input (0 - 3 V);

1 x digital galvanically isolated input (0 - 30 V);

1 x analog input (0 - 24 V), could be set up to measure current (4 – 20 mA);

1 x Digital non-isolated input (on 4 pin power connector);

More information about RUT955 I/Os could be found here.

Inputs pins can be utilized in various ways:

Digital input can act as a trigger, you could, for example, connect a hall sensor and when it produces a high logical voltage level, it could trigger an action in the router. This functionality could be reached with I/O Juggler. The I/O Juggler is a feature that provides the possibility to create automated rules that perform certain actions based on Input state changes and other conditions.

Analog input could be used to measure temperature, or various other analog instances through the sensor.

Hope this helps you understand the sensor connecting capabilities. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Justas C.

Best answer