FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
253 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi, efter upgrading to fw RUTX_R_00.07.02.7 the internal modem, reboots every day at 16:38. After reinstalling the fw, the modem reboots at 10:42 instead.

No other changes have been made, since the previous fw version.

Any ideas what to do, or to look for?

Br

Mats

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

You have not specified the issue.

Did the disconnects occur with previous firmware?

The disconnects might be initiated by your ISP. Now, if it is the time of reboot, that is of inconvenience for you, you could try to schedule automatic modem reboots during a different time in Services -> Auto reboot -> Reboot scheduler section.

Best regards,

by anonymous
Hello!

Sorry if I not was clear. No problems with the previous fw version.

It is not the time that is unconvenient, it is the rebooting that causes the connection to go down, that is causing the issue., plus that I have to pay for every txt message I receive, when the connection drops.

I have talked to the ISP, and according to them, no problem at their side. But you can never be sure....

If no ISP issue, why would then the reboot time change, after fw reload?

Br

Mats

I have now again talked to the ISP and they have confirmed they are not having any problems, so the reboot issue must be related to the upgrade or anything else with the RUTX11.

Any ideas?

Br
by anonymous

Would it be possible to generate a troubleshoot file after the disconnect?  To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.