FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
131 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hello.

I switched on modbus TCP slave and configure my master to read first 20 registers (F03 or F04, result is the same). I read:

R01 value 0, R01 value 5837, and all next registers value 52685 without change in time.

Where is the mistake?

FW TRB1_R_00.07.00.1 , EC25EUGAR06A05M4G_BETA1108

Than you.

J.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

First, I would suggest to update your device's firmware to the latest to see if your issue has not been solved already. The firmware file can be downloaded here. Before updating, disable Keep settings option.

What are you using as your MODBUS master? I had no issues testing with QModMaster.

Also, if you were to look at the parameters available to get via MODBUS, provided here, different parameters can be represented in different formats, some numerical, some text. Such parameters as, for example, System Hostname, do not change over time. 

Since the first 20 registers cover some mobile related data, is your device connected to some mobile operator? 

Best regards,