FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Hello

I am trying to install mosquitto-client-nossl and run a script however I get the following error:

Collected errors:

* check_data_file_clashes: Package libmosquitto-nossl wants to install file /us  r/lib/libmosquitto.so

But that file is already provided by package  * libmosquitto-ssl

* check_data_file_clashes: Package libmosquitto-nossl wants to install file /us  r/lib/libmosquitto.so.1

But that file is already provided by package  * libmosquitto-ssl

* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package mosquitto-client-nossl.

The script I want to use is "mosquitto_pub -h 192.168.1.1 -p 1883 -u <user_name> -P <password> -t router/get -m <data_to_publish>" 

My questions are:

1. Since the mosquitto-client-ssl seems to be clashing with installing the mosquitto-client-nossl, can I uninstall the mosquitto-client-ssl without adversely affecting any other functions on the RUT955.

2. Alternatively, can I use the existing mosquitto-client-ssl package to publish to broker with no ssl? 

Thank you for your assistance

Regards, Mark

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

1. You should be able to install mosquitto-client-nossl with the following options:  --force-depends --force-overwrite.

2. You can use mosquitto-client-ssl. The package simply adds additional options to support SSL.

Best regards,