FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
524 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Please share if and how you have connected a RUT (we have the RUT950) to an Azure Gateway using IPSEC to establish a Site 2 Site VPN.  We have an Azure certified  Fortigate device working but cannot get the RUT 950 to connect.  Any tips and tricks on setting up the RUT 950 from a working deployment will be appreciated.

Thanks.
by anonymous
how did you configure the site-2-site VPN for the RUT to Azure, i cant get this to connect?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such official guide/configuration example from Teltonika. 

For some ideas, I would suggest to check this guide on IPsec configuration between a Teltonika router and Fortigate device.

Keep in mind that the web interface in the guide is legacy design, however, finding necessary options in current WebUI should be straight forward.

Best regards,

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please attach a troubleshoot file to this post or message me directly via private message, while the IPsec tunnel is running on Teltonika side? I would like to take a look at the overall configuration & current IPsec status to see if there are some clear issues with tunnel establishment.