FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
148 views 2 comments
by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

While registering the RUT device in the RMS, all you need to do is select the device model type ( either RUT or TRB) and write the name of the device, its serial number and LAN MAC address and submit. RUTX11 is compatible with RMS platform, you should be able to register, please try it once again, and please make sure you have written correct mac address and serial number. Once submitted make the connection from the WebUI end as well( from menu system>setup wizard>RMS). If you are having any other issues please if you could describe for me to understand better.

Thank you
by anonymous

für Ihr besseres Verständnis, versuchen Sie bitte das Model "RUT" aus der Combobox für das Model auszuwählen. Es existiert nicht. Es sind nur die Elemente "WAGENSPUR", "TRB" und "TCR" vorhanden. Könnte dies eventuell ein Übersetzungsproblem sein. Wird "RUT" hier in das deutsche Wort "WAGENSPUR" übersetzt. Leider kann ich meine Kommentare nicht in Englisch schreiben, da sie von dem Portal automatisch übersetzt werden.

by anonymous
Hello,

I think it will be better if you could use another browser or a browser in private mode. You may need to change the browser settings so that the RMS platform is not automatically translated into German. And then it will be easier for you to operate the platform in English. Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.Thanks.