FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
241 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello, we have about 100 RUT240 in use for PV roof systems.
The routers are limited to 3 - 5 Mbits per day.
For 1 month we have had the problem that 5 routers give each other an incorrect date after reaching the data limit.
This will not reset the data limit the next day and the router will remain offline.
Firmware RUT2_R_00.07.02.7

Picture taken on 11/25/22 10:12

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Data-limit is broken on all RUT2_R_00.07.xx.xx firmware. We've pointed this issue to teltonika back in august and they are very well aware of it and confirmed that it's buggy. They were supposed to release a fix by the end of november, which never happened. We got 50 devices on new firmware, all of them glitching out when data limit is turned on.

Best answer
by anonymous
A lot of the issues will be solved with 7.3 firmware version, including changes, related to this specific issue.

However, due to it having many improvements and new features, the development is taking longer than initially planned.

Apologize for any inconveniences and delays.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you explain the issue in more detail?

Does the time value get corrupted after the RUT240 reaches configured data limit, or does the router have incorrect time set in general?

Could you generate the troubleshoot file from such router right after the issue occurs and attach it by editing your question? To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

The time is resynchronized each time.

Today I had the case with a router again.

I saw that the reboot was activated.

Is it possible that if the data volume is reached before the reboot (11:00 p.m.) and the router restarts, an incorrect date is set?

Today I deactivated the reboot.

It would be helpful if the data volume is reset during reboot or that it can be reset via SMS.

I uploaded the troubleshoot.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

The date is correctly set and checked.

The data limit is reached and the date is correct.

If the problem occurs and the router is offline, the router will manually sync with the browser under NTP.

The data limit is then automatically reset and it connects to the internet.

NTP is enabled.

Best regards,