FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
466 views 7 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I've just purchased a TRB142 serial modem recently and am wanting to use it for a ntrip client but I doesn't seem to have a setting there anywhere. I think it's on version 00.02.06 or something like that from memory. I see others have been wanting to downgrade to a version which works. Has this been successful at all?

Thanks for any assistance

Brad.
by anonymous
Thanks for your comments and assistance IM-11 and ZygimantasBliu, I've gotten NTRIP working though I'm using an address for the hostname not an IP4 Address, it works if I put the IP in, tho it must change after a few weeks or a month so have to keep updating it. Is there any way to change it to a web address, as currently it only accepts IP4 addresses. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

NTRIP is not available for current RutOS. It is planned to be introduced with 7.3 firmware release.

Best regards,
by anonymous
I see, would you happen to know when that is planned to be released at all? I'm planning on using these modems to upgrade existing units when the 3G networks are shutdown here in early 2023.

Thanks
by anonymous
Firmware development is nearing completion and is mostly undergoing testing, however, the final release date will depend on the amount of time it will take to complete testing.

Test versions do include NTRIP service as a separately installable package.

It is currently expected to be released by the end of the year, but there is a possibility of a delay.
by anonymous
Any update on projected 7.3 firmware release? Or is there a possibility of getting a test version with NTRIP at all?
by anonymous
Hello,

Firmware for TRB1* devices is still under development, but at the finishing stages. It should release within the next couple of weeks.

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

Firmware 7.3 is released in the meantime. Is the NTRIP feature available and working now?
I can't see anything about NTRIP in the changelogs.

Best regards
by anonymous

Hello,

NTRIP on 7.3 firmware requires additional package download.

Basic instructions on NTRIP setup can be found in this thread: https://community.teltonika-networks.com/57939/ntrip-on-rutx12-with-latest-firmware-00-07-03?show=57939#q57939

Best regards,