FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
380 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I can login to my RUT240 remotely using RMS Web GUI link, but once in and looking at the status page I can't get to any other screens. I am trying to check my LAN connections but anytime I click to any other screen option it just times out. I've tried it a dozen times. I can't get anywhere but the first screen. I tried rebooting and the same problem but only worse now I only see 2 DHCP leases when I expected 10.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

If the router is connected to the internet via mobile interface, what signal level is shown in device details page within Mobile status box?

Do you have issues with SSH access?

What is the firmware of the device?

What configurations are made with the device? Do you have Remote HTTP(S), SSH access enabled?

Could you send me the serial number of the device in a private message?

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello! Thanks for the reply.

If the router is connected to the internet via mobile interface, what signal level is shown in device details page within Mobile status box? Signal level looks good like -61dbm

Do you have issues with SSH access? - I was able to access via CLI, but haven't tried SSH.

What is the firmware of the device? - RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.3

What configurations are made with the device? Do you have Remote HTTP(S), SSH access enabled? - No I'm not using HTTP or SSH. 

Could you send me the serial number of the device in a private message? - Yes

by anonymous

Hello! Thanks for the reply.

If the router is connected to the internet via mobile interface, what signal level is shown in device details page within Mobile status box? Signal level looks good like -61dbm

Do you have issues with SSH access? - I was able to access via CLI, but haven't tried SSH.

What is the firmware of the device? - RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.3

What configurations are made with the device? Do you have Remote HTTP(S), SSH access enabled? - No I'm not using HTTP or SSH. 

Could you send me the serial number of the device in a private message? - Yes

by anonymous

RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.3

Could you update your router's firmware, and see if the issue persists?

I would, however, suggest to have a local access to the device, as there is a possibility to loose access over remote connectivity.

by anonymous
Ok I will update firmware eventually but the site is very far from my office so will just have to wait and I don't want to lose connection to the other devices which do seem to be connected.