FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
203 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I am traveling in Europe and I am actually in Portugal.
The router is usually working well in my van.
I bought a new sim card only for the internet at Vodaphone and impossible to configure it.
In Network/Mobile/General, I enter the pin code.
I am not a good techno and it is difficult for me to understand all. Do you have a step by step tuto explaining what to do properly.
And the problem is that the other sim card stop to work too... and it takes a long time to connect again.
Do you have any assistance who can help me at distance.
Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues!

Are you using the SIM cards in slot 1 and slot 2? Or are you testing them by putting both of them into the SIM1 slot?

If they are both inserted into the router at the same time, SIM Switch would need to be set up in order for them to switch between each other.

Auto APN could also be causing issues here.

To troubleshoot the issues further, I'll ask you to attach a troubleshooting file. It can be generated by navigating to System → Administration → Troubleshoot. Please replicate the issue beforehand.

The file can be attached to the original query. It will only be visible to Teltonika moderators.

Best regards,

DaumantasG