I encounter some issues with the mobile interface module of an RUTX11, which is deployed in a machine.
The module sim1 has an esim from Teal.
I am in communication with one of the engineers of Teal and they asked me some information regarding the mobile module chipset.
Overall, the module can connect to a carrier while it is in a global profile, a profile in which the esim connects automatically to the best available carrier, but when we want to intentionally change the profile to a standard local carrier, the module cannot connect.
We start the testing process step by step.
- First, we need to verify if the chipset supports the eSIM?
- In the second step, we will check if we need to update APN? APN should set to lowercase "teal" if not set automatically.
- Check if the Bootstrap profile activates.
- Check the heartbeat in the Teal portal
- Verify if STK is available and BIP is enabled
- If all is okay we will change the plan to a local carrier.
In this case, our bootstrap profile is activated and the heartbeat is being received in the teal portal. Now we need to check weather celular chipset module of router support SKT? For this please tell me celular chipset make and model.
Can anyone help me to answer the questions in red color?
Thank you in advance.