FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi everyone

Normally when we set up our teltonika routers they connect to the network through our sim cards in ~2-4 minutes when booting but here lately we experience that it takes between 1-2 hours before they finally connect to the network.

When doing a local troubleshoot I have been resetting the modem and updating settings but to no avail as the modem/connection will just be standing as "Disconnected" no matter what.

I have checked if any settings have been changed since we uploaded the correct backup to the machine, but everything is correct and the sim card uses the correct APN which is in the settings.

Have anyone else experienced this? if so what may have caused it and do you have a fix?
Thanks in advanced

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The file you have provided is a backup, which is missing important device logfiles for further analysis. Thus, I would like you to attach another, a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

From what is provided, I can suggest to update router's firmware to the latest with Keep settings option disabled. Please download file from here. Be aware, that updating without Keep settings, will erase your current configuration, but will help to avoid any migration issues due to several iteration difference between versions.

Best regards,

by anonymous
HI,

After reading your message I tried to reproduce the error to be able to provide a troubleshoot file, but I am now unable to reproduce the error on multiple devices of ours, so I have a suspicion that it may have been the sim card carrier that has had some problems the last couple of days and will reach out to them.

I will update this thread when I find out more/if the error occurs again.