FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,289 views 7 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I have several RUT240 routers. One has problem with Web UI link (Internal Server Error). I noticed on this forum that the same problem was resolved by Teltonika support for another user before. How can I request support for resolving this issue?
by anonymous
Hello,

Does the error occur on a specific WebUI section or when you are trying to reach the WebUI login page?

2 Answers

0 votes
by
It occurs when I try to reach the WebUI login page.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Try refreshing the router's login page by pressing CTRL + F5, which will ignore the cached data.
by anonymous

So I tried it in a different browser that had never been used for accessing RMS, and got error again - see screenshot.

by anonymous
Dear Teltonika support, I'm awaiting your reply.

The device evidently communicates with the RMS, but its WebUI link does not work. What can be done? If you'd like to check it out for your self I can provide the device info.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you tell me the firmware version that you are using?
by anonymous

Hi, it is RUT2XX_R_00.01.06.1. The device communicates with RMS. I rebooted it as well. I just can't get a functioning WebUI.

How can this be resolved? Thanks.

by anonymous
Could you send me your routers serial number by a private message? I will try to check this myself. Also, do you have direct connection with the router? Are you able to connect to the router without RMS?
by anonymous
Hi, just sent you the device SN through privat message.