FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
244 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hi. I have checked on the forum but all suggestions I have tried. I have an RUTX09 in passtrhough mode providing an IP to router up stream. I have brought tokens/credits for RMS and this token is in the RMS system. I have tried to enable the service but the connection to the server seems to time out. I have also tried conecting from th device to RMS but it says Management status

Enabled

Connection state

Connecting

Serial number

LAN MAC

00:1E:42:2A:6A:3C

Next connection after

What am I doing wrong?

00:00:00CONNECT

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you specify which firmware version is used?

If this issue appears in RUTX_R_00.07.03, could you try to do a factory reset?

I've tested your setup and it seems to be working correctly. Does the device connect to RMS when in NAT mode?

Best regards,

DaumantasG
by anonymous

Thanks for responding.

It appears to be working now. Im on RUTX_R_00.07.02.7 which was a new upgrade today. I changed the router to NAT mode (which brought it up), changed back to passthrough and it appears to be visible in RMS now. I'll monitor for next few hours but if you dont hear back from me assume case closed. Many thanks!

by anonymous
Glad to hear that it's working now!
A roboot may be needed when switching to passthrough mode for the settings to be applied fully.

Best regards,
DaumantasG