FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
449 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I am having problems connection to my RUTX50 from iPhone 13 using RutOS V 1.4.1. I am able to connect to my RUT950 using the same app, so it must be something wrong with the RUTX50. Can you confirm if there is an issue with RUTX50?
by anonymous
J'ai le même problème impossible de mettre le routeur RUTX50 sur l'Apps RUTOS de mon iPhone je ne peux le configurer que par le Mac mais impossible avec l'Apps RUTOS de l'iphone ou IPAD.

Impossible aussi en WIFI en IP ou le Scan

I have the same problem impossible to put the RUTX50 router on the RUTOS Apps of my iPhone I can only configure it by the Mac but impossible with the RUTOS Apps of the iphone or IPAD.

Also impossible in WIFI in IP or Scan

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there are some issues with the current version of RutOS and WiFi apps when using v7.3 of RutOS.

If the app is important, I'd recommend downgrading to v7.2.8 of RutOS. Otherwise, waiting for an app update is the best option.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Thank you for the reply

Please keep me updated
by anonymous
Will do.

Best regards,
DaumantasG
by anonymous
Bonjour,

Merci ..