FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
226 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Buongiorno , come instradare tutto il traffico LTE verso firewall watchguard per poter attivare VPN sul medesimo

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I am not sure I understand your request completely. A more detailed explanation or a topology diagram is needed.

What I assume you need, is for the router to pass its public IP to the Watchguard firewall. If that is the case, you simply need to enable Passthrough mode in the router by navigating Network -> Interfaces -> General. Edit mobile interface settings, set Mode option to Passthrough, specify the interface you want to pass IP by entering its MAC address and save the settings. You may need to restart both devices. 

Best regards,

by anonymous

It's exactly what I need, but being remote if I enable passthougth the address on the firewall is the private address (Nat 192.168.x.x) or do I have to enter the public address?

by anonymous

Passthrough mode assigns any IP leased for mobile network interface at the time, to the interface of the configured device, meaning that the type of address depends on your ISP and, in some cases, mobile plan or APN settings.

What you should specify in the router's configuration is the MAC address of the firewall's interface.

For a complete configuration flow of passthrough or bridge mode, please refer to this link.

Best regards,

by anonymous
My problem is that when creating an openvpn, it gets stuck on port 1194 as attached images, I think the configuration is correct.
Good job
Come posso inviare immagini ?

by anonymous
Send them in a private message or edit your original question.
by anonymous
i have send private message