FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
384 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Dear all,

I want to register RUTX11 to RMS, but it doesn't work. For information, using the same SIM card, I can connect to RMS from another RUT device. Now, I want to register also RUTX11 to RMS.

When connecting to internet, the IP address shown in MOB1S2A1 (SIM2 slot) is: 10.153.xx.xxx/32

I can browser the internet though, so there is internet connection.

Currently, only  my laptop is connected to the RUTX11 via LAN-Port1.

For information: when I go to Services >> Cloud solutions: RMS, the settings are:
    Connection type: Enabled
    Hostname: rms.teltonika-networks.com
    Port: 15009

and the status shows:
    Management status:    Enabled
    Connection state:    Failure  (Error: Expired license.)

I have uploaded the troubleshoot file if necessary.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Michael
by anonymous
Additional information:
I have also tried and change the RMS hostname from "rms.teltonika-networks.com" to "18.196.62.30", rebooted RUTX11 and still it does not connect/register to RMS.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have valid RMS credits in your account?

Do you have Service and Monitoring enabled in Services -> Management section for the device in question?

Could you provide a serial number of your device, if answers to the above questions are positive? 

Also, a good idea would be to update the firmware version of your device. You can download the latest file from here.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hi,

Do you have valid RMS credits in your account?

Thanks for your reply. I have just bought the RUTX11, so I thought RMS is included for 1 month. But maybe this is only when I create a new user account within RMS, and maybe I need to buy credits. I'll check.

Do you have Service and Monitoring enabled in Services -> Management section for the device in question?

I can't find any section named "Management" within Services. Also, i search for "service and monitoring" in other menus and can't find this as well. configuration is RUTX11 and FW Version: RUTX_R_00.07.01.6.

I have attached the system details as screenshot (PDF file).

Best regards,
Michael

by anonymous

You are correct, every new device receives a single RMS credit. Based on your device's serial number it should still have it, as the router has never been added to the platform before. 

Forgot to mention that Services -> Management is found in RMS web site, and, from what I have seen, both options are disabled at the moment. You need to login to your account and enable them.

Then, to speed up the process, you can press Connect in router's WebUI Services -> Cloud solutions -> RMS.

by anonymous
Thank you  ZygimantasBliu.

I have enabled from within RMS (services >> Management section) the "services and Monitoring" and now I have connected the RUTX11 to RMS. Sorry, I thought I had to search within the RUT webUI for this function.

thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Michael