FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
149 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Is there a way to search for multiple devices by name at once in RMS? For example using specific syntax in RMS devices search box or in web browser URL address box.

Only way I found to show multiple specific devices at once is by their device ID like this:

rms.teltonika-networks.com/management/devices?id=480745,482956,482962,486394

This works resulting in all 4 devices found.

But I do not have device IDs available and sadly typing device names does not work in same manner:

rms.teltonika-networks.com/management/devices?q=AB0343,AB1492,AB0408,AB1205

What I need exactly is a way to be able to check multiple specific devices for mass actions like reboot.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

once solution could be to use tags to filter specific device groups if the devices that need to be looked up can be grouped.

Another option could be to use the "Filter" option, which can be found on the side of the page:

Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible to search multiple name stings at once at the moment, however, this idea will be forwarded to our RMS team. Thank you!

Best regards,
DaumantasG