FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
220 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi I’m thinking about purchasing a rutx10 but I need to know if I Can collect data usage on rms like the same way I can see my other sim devices displaying an aproximately?, also I can see the state of the equipment in the Ip for management the router?

I will put some image as example;

According to the info I found it can’t.

Thanks,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

RUTX10 does not have a mobile modem, so cellular connectivity is unavailable.

On the RMS, it is possible to monitor wireless information about the device. First, you will have to enable wireless monitoring. In the RMS dashboard navigate to Management -> Devices -> Select devices -> Management -> Set monitoring update period -> Move the slider to enable wireless monitoring.

You can then see some of the wireless information in the Management -> Devices -> Device details (action column in the device llist) -> Wi-Fi tab.

Regarding the wired WAN metrics, such information is not available in RMS. Sorry.

In the WebUI of the RUTX10 itself, you can navigate to Status -> Realtime data -> Traffic to see the data traffic in graphs.

You can also navigate to Network -> Interfaces -> General to see the total received (RX) and transmitted (TX) data for each interface.

Kind Regards,

Andzej

by anonymous

hi, so I wouldn't be able to see the traffic consumed (connected wirelessly) like this, but not with the sim info, rather with the data trafficked 

the RX and TX get deleted when the device it's rebooted so I would lose track of the counting.

I need to see the traffic consumed by periods of time, 1 month, 1 year, etc.referential image of showing how much data it's trafficked

by anonymous

Hi,

You will be able to see Wi-Fi data consumption via RMS if you configure Wireless (wi-fi) monitoring in RMS, but not wired (ethernet). 

As I said before, you can also configure Hotspot monitoring in RMS.

Kind Regards,

Andzej