FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
96 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I'd like my RMS account moved over to Evolv. My email is mmccarthy@evolvtechnology.com.

Please I get help either moving my account or deleting it so it can be recreated under my company?

Thanks!

Matt McCarthy

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform that at the current moment, RMS does not have the option to move the user account to another company.
In this case, you could solve this issue without Teltonika Networks' interference.
To do so, you will need to add another user with administrator rights to your RMS company and use it to remove the user which you want to add to another company.

In case, this option does not fit you, please provide a snip or screenshot of your RMS company window via private message, where email could be seen.
Having this, we will be sure, that you are the owner of this RMS company and will remove the required user.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.
Best answer