FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
114 views 0 comments
by anonymous
L.s.

When trying to add a RUT950 router to the RMS portal it fails with the following Error message:
"Device with serial XXXXXXXXX from entry number 1 already exists"

When searching for this particular Serial number/IMEI number of MAC address the search remains empty.
This device is not present in our RMS portal.

The device itself has been used in the past by the same company.

The device has been aquired through a reseller (who do not have any rights/access to the RMS portal).
When I try to release the router from the RMS portal (by using the CLI command found in different posts) the RMS portal proceeds to present the same issue.

Could you release the Router from the RMS portal in order for me to add it to our portal?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

To confirm your ownership of the device, please send me a photograph with the device's serial and IMEI numbers visible in a private message, or, alternatively, generate a troubleshoot file and send it. To generate the file, access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,