FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
506 views 11 comments
by anonymous
Hi there -

Running RUTX11 07.03.1.

I've attached a System Log excerpt (XLS, 2 tabs, Several modem reloads highlighted) that shows several SIM switches and the Mobile Modem establishing a connection. I wanted to share, in case there is an opportunity to optimise the Operator Connection process. In all fairness, these connections take about 30 seconds, which is acceptable, however when looking at the logs and watching the UI, you do see a series of connects and disconnects - however I am not technical enough to know why and/or if this is normal for mobile connections.

I am happy to send more information as needed. These connections have standard config for SIM 1 and 2, and simply have Custom APN for both in each of the interfaces. Firewall is set to pretty much vanilla config,

Thanks for taking a look.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Did you experience mobile connection issues with previous firmware versions?

I would like you to attach a complete troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Attached files are private and visible only to Teltonika Moderators.

Best regards,

by anonymous

When trying to update via USB Drive I get the following error. I am using CLI, using the following commands. What should I do next/different?

• opkg install modem_updater
  • opkg install sshfs
  • modem_updater -i 3-1 -p /mnt/sda1/Update/

The USB Drive contains the contents from here, with the PDF's removed and placed in an Update folder.

ERROR Message:

ls: /mnt/sda1/Update//update/firehose/: No such file or directory

[ERROR] No firehose folder found. Either the firmware is not right or you mu

st use legacy(fastboot) mode

by anonymous

Zygimantas,

Using SSH in Mac Terminal achieves the same errors - both using WAN (firmware directory is empty. Mount failed? Exiting...) or vis USB (No firehose folder found. Either the firmware is not right or you must use legacy(fastboot) mode). SSH is working otherwise - access, packages download etc.

What do you recommend? I need to get the SIM 2 back up and operational.

Thanks.

by anonymous

Zygimantas,

Using SSH in Mac Terminal achieves the same errors - both using WAN (firmware directory is empty. Mount failed? Exiting...) or vis USB (No firehose folder found. Either the firmware is not right or you must use legacy(fastboot) mode). SSH is working otherwise - access, packages download etc.

What do you recommend?

Thanks.

by anonymous

Zygimantas - I wanted to say a big thanks on the Cell Locking guidance. This is a huge help! My primary provider has a faulty Mast which happens to have the best signal. Being able to lock to an alternative Mast will be invaluable. Thank you  

by anonymous
Hello,

Would it be possible to arrange a remote via Anydesk to check with the modem update?