FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
130 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have three RUT360s. The first one bought in aug-22 installed on a remote site has stopped working. All LEDs are blinking fast.

I took the unit home and could access the update page of WebUI.

Tried to upgrade it to latest FW but when rebooted it still flashed and showed update page.

Tried the older FW RUT36X_R_00.07.02.7_WEBUI.bin with no change.

Tried "bootloader update" but after that I wasn't able to reach anything via browser.

Tried SSH but response from Putty is "Connection refused".

All the time the unit have answered on ping 192.168.1.1.

I hope that you can advise me to solve this problem.

Best Regards

Jari

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

The case is rather odd. But without a troubleshoot file from the device it is difficult to estimate what has actually happened.

Could you provide more details about the power supply you used in your remote site to power RUT360? What was the temperature, humidity conditions of the operating environment?

Did you use default device credentials to login, after bootloader update?

If the bootloader does not help, there is not much else that can be done from the user's side. Simply return the device to your reseller for a replacement or a warranty repair.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Hi and thanks for your quick response.

I did find any deparate bootloader file so I think I usrd the FW-file.

The unit has been installed in a cabinet in office environment. The power supply is the one that came with the router.

/Jari
by anonymous

Could you try firmware update via bootloader menu again, as described here using latest firmware version image, which can be downloaded from here?

by anonymous
Hello

I talked with the reseller and there was no problem to return the unit for refund.

Already bought a new unit from Teltonika.

Thank you for the help.

/Jari