FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
232 views 2 comments
by anonymous

hello, I allow myself to ask you for help, because I have configured the RUT240 in IPSEC (I have two RUT240 with a SIM card and a fixed public IP each) I configure it according to the example given on the site , after configuration, I try to ping my subnet but I can't.

I have a network in 192.168.0.0/24 and another in 192.168.1.0/24, I put IKV1, I left the basic configuration of the firewall.
after the tests I manage to ping the public IP address but not that of the network, I tried several times but nothing.
thank you for your help and if you need any other information please let me know

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I would like you to attach a troubleshoot file to your question. Please, replicate your configuration, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there. The logs in the file might provide more insight into the issue.

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello, 

thank you for your answer.

attached the troubleshooting file of one of the RUT240 on my question
by anonymous

Hello,

The logs state the following:

• received NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN error notify

Please review your PROPOSAL SETTINGS in IPsec configuration for both devices, make sure they match and neither side has Force crypto proposal options enabled.

See if that helps.

Best regards,