FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
186 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi! I need some help with upgrading firmware for RUT200. I have this one with RUT2M_R_00.07.01.3 firmware version. As I can see in wiki, it's first release for this model. When I try to upgrade to RUT2M_R_00.07.02.9 (Mass production) or RUT2M_R_00.07.03.2 (latest), modem cannot connect to mobile network. In status-network-mobile I can see IMEI, ICCID of sim-card and no any info about connection. In system-firmware-update firmware Internal modem firmware version version is "Ok" or "-".

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Teltonika Networks Crowd support.

Apologies for the technical issjue you are having on your end.

Please confirm that the SIM card pin is well set. Go to System > Setup Wizard > Mobile Here set the mobile Pin.

Go back to Status >Network >Mobile and restart connection.

Please let me know if the above solution solves your issue.

Kind regards,

Shadrack.
by anonymous

Thanks for answer. 

1) Pin is disabled on sim card. 

2) Tried to reboot modem many times.

On firmware RUT2M_R_00.07.01.3 modem connects to mobile network without any problems.

by anonymous

Hello,

Check the SIM card: Make sure the SIM card is inserted correctly and that it is not expired or blocked.

Check the APN settings: Make sure the APN settings on your router are configured correctly. These settings should be provided by your mobile network operator.

Factory reset: If the above steps don't work, try performing a factory reset on the router.

Kind regards,

Shadrack.

by anonymous
Hello,
Please confirm the region and ISP from which you are using the RUT200 for more technical advice.

Kind regards,

Shadrack.