FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
156 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I just bought RUTX11 router. First of all I tried to reset device. So I hold the reset button and then connect power supply. All LAN ports led starts blinks and I release reset button. I put SIM card inside the router andwant to configure device via website (192.168.1.1) but nothing happend. Right now only PWR led is flashing, not a single led from sim/wifi. I connect RJ45 cable to the router and then LAN1 led start flashing and on my PC I get something like "Unidentified network". 192.168.1.1. isn't working. What can I do to make this router works? It should work on default settings after reset so I could easilly enter manage website.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Is this an out of the box unit?

Does your computer obtain IP address from RUTX11?

Can you ping the device?

Is SSH access possible?

Could you configure a static IP on your network interface and try to reach the device by entering 192.168.1.1 in your browser?

Could you try device recovery with bootloader procedure, as instructed here?

Best regards,

by anonymous

In properties this "UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK" I had IP adress 192.168.1.1 but as I said before I cannot connect to that website. I will try SSH later but I'm pretty sure that there will be no connection. 

The point is that 192.168.1.1 should be accesable even when it will be no internet at all (no sim card, no wan etc) . I mean locally but it's not. Looks like all software is broken but it should be reseted to default settings after factory reset 

by anonymous

You are mostly correct.

However, I would still suggest to try recovery via bootloader menu.

If that does not help, return the device to your reseller for a replacement or warranty repair.

Best regards,