FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
462 views 3 comments
by anonymous

I found similar questions on the forum but none had a solution.

RUT955 has a connection to the internet via a SIM card, but the connected camera does not come online. If I reboot the modem, the camera comes back online, but only for a few seconds.

The log shows that the port state switch is up and it changed to 100 baseT. That does not happen on my other RUT955 modems that work fine.

I've included the troubleshoot file.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you login to the router via CLI/SSH (for instructions, please refer here), execute the following command and see if that helps:

• ip -4 rule delete $(ip -4 rule show| grep 2062 | cut -d":" -f 2)

Have you recently performed firmware update with Keep settings set to on recently?

Did you observe similar behavior with previous versions?

If the above works, I'd like you to make a backup (System -> Backup -> Backup configuration) of your current configuration, if you have settings you do not want to lose, and perform device reset to factory defaults (System -> Backup -> Restore default settings) to check, if the issue still persists.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I executed the command but that didn't help.

If I reset the router to factory defaults, will I keep access to the device via RMS or will I have to set up the RMS access again? I won't be able to connect to it physically as the device is on the opposite side of my country.
by anonymous

Reset is not an option, considering that you are using custom APN.

What about firmware update details I have asked you?

Port link state change events should be indicated each time some device is connected to any of the ethernet ports. 

Could you login to your device and try disabling failover in Network -> Failover page? 

From the logs I see that you are using mobile WAN only, so the feature is not necessary, yet might be responsible for the camera going offline. 

Best regards, 

by anonymous
I disabled failover, but the issue is still there.

Yes, I performed a couple of firmware updates and kept the settings on.

Also, I noticed that there are no devices in the DHCP Lease list. Putting a connected device's MAC address into Static Lease doesn't do anything.

The devices still appear in the ARP list.