FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
340 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I used to be able to login using System | CLI (using Chrome)
Now when i click it i get 

Teltonika-RUT955.com login:
when I attempt to type anything, there is no response - no echoed characters, no response to ENTER
then:
Login timed out after 60 seconds
Session closed.
CLicking Connect will do it over again. I can still login with putty and WinSCP

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try clearing the cache on Google Chrome? This option can be found by pressing the three dots in the upper right corner of Chrome and navigating to Settings → Privacy and Security → Clear browsing data.

If it does not help, I'd like to know the version of Chrome you are running, and the operating system that Chrome is running on. Thank you.

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Chrome is up to date
Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windoze 10 Pro
22H2
Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

I tried it on Firefox and it still works there

Are there specific parts of the cache which are suspect ? and could be specifically targeted ?
Sounds like all cookies, passwords, etc. etc. would get zapped by a general cache/browsing data clear
by anonymous

Hello,

In the settings, only the Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files should be selected in the Advanced tab.

While this will sign you out of all the websites, saved passwords should remain, as they are under the option Passwords and other sign-in data.

Best regards,

DaumantasG