FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
134 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I have assigned separate ip to separate lan port of RUT 955 router with help of VLAN, like the first lan port IP 192.161.1.1 second port IP 192.162.1.1 and third port IP 192.163.3,3 But now I am facing this issue that if I put the IP of any lan port to any lan port then login is happening. What I should do is that each LAN port will login with the IP assigned to it.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

To start, please assign separate firewall zones for each interface.

Also, disable interface bridging for VLAN interfaces.

Best regards,
by anonymous
Thank you ZygimantasBliu for your reply but please tell me all the steps in detail.
by anonymous

Your Firewall settings screenshot shows that you have unspecified firewall zone for each VLAN, though the setting should be set by automatically. Have you disabled it? 

I would advice you to reset your device and follow instructions provided in this wiki tutorial: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/VLAN_Set_Up

Best regards,

by anonymous
Thank you ZygimantasBliu for your reply I have done all the settings as per your information but I am still having the same problem. I have updated a screenshot of the lan port firewall of the new setting. Please suggest some solution
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you create a backup of your current configuration, if you have other important settings already set (login to the router's WebUI, navigate to System -> Backup -> [Backup configuration]) and reset your device to default settings (on the same page you will find Restore default settings section, press Restore).

After device resets, try to reconfigure your VLANs again and see if that helps.

Best regards,