FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
155 views 2 comments
by anonymous
This error has occurred after updating the firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.6_WEBUI to RUT2_R_00.07.03.1_WEBUI with keep settings enabled.
I have tried to install the firmware version RUT2_R_00.07.03.1_WEBUI without activating keep settings but it fails. I have also tried to update it to version RUT2_R_00.07.03.1_WEBUI but it fails the same.
I attach the file Troubleshoot.
Thanks for the help.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

The device does not seem to detect modem module, which would indicate hardware failure.

Have you tried firmware downgrade? Does the issue persist?

Also, you mention "I have also tried to update it to version RUT2_R_00.07.03.1_WEBUI but it fails the same."  Did you mean that you have tried to revert to previous version?

Could you login to the router via SSH and post the output of the command:

• ls /dev

Best regards,

by anonymous

Hello,

Yes, I have tried downgrade the firmware but the problem persists.

I think the problem is not hardware because the router worked before updgrading it.

I have tried login via SSH. This is the output:

Thank you

by anonymous
It is most likely failed modem module.

In this case there is nothing that can be done from software side and your further course of action is to replace the device.

Best regards,
0 votes
by anonymous
Ok,

Thank you.