FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
125 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Can anyone help me out fighting several days to connect an Nvidia Shield tv box 2020 (latest) to my RUT 850 mobile router in my car.

On my Shield wifi but no internet connection i reset my Shield reset my RUT 850 after that it works for a while and then again no internet connection.

Also an Iphone connected to the RUT 850 the connection is better but most of the time no connection before a google chromecast was connected in combination with my iphone no problems.

The new set up doesnt work well .

Wo can help me out ?

latest software installed.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues!

Could you please replicate the issue with your Shield, then navigate to Services → Administration → Troubleshoot and generate a troubleshoot file?

And just to clarify, does the Shield lose the internet connection, or just gets disconnected from the WiFi? What about the iPhone?

Best regards,
DaumantasG

by anonymous
Thank you for your answer Dumantas G.hereby I send you the troubleshoot.

Today I wasn’t able to log in the router by my iPhone I reset the WiFi of my iPhone to log in.

I changed the password and WiFi name after that the WiFi connects with the shield tv and it works also after switching of my ignition even after 2 hours  I started the car still everything connected hopefully this setting will be Oke now.

In my RMS I had connection state :Failure!

I ll send you the troubleshooting.
by anonymous
Hello,

Perhaps you could attach the troubleshoot file again? It seems like it is not attached.

Otherwise, you could send it straight to me using a private message.

Best regards,
DaumantasG